You may have some questions at this point regarding some of the “practical” aspects of my clinical mental health practice, such as fees, services, etc. I hope the information below is helpful as you and, as always, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.
The first session/intake interview typically lasts 90 minutes. I like for this session to be a bit longer than other sessions so that I can get as much background information as possible in order to offer the best help I can. Subsequent session length lasts 45-50 minutes. I offer both face to face and telehealth/online services, depending on client preference. I accept cash, personal check, or credit card. However, upon request I can provide a “superbill” to be submitted to insurance if you are eligible for out-of-network benefits. My fees include the following:
Initial consultation for counseling, 20 min: No charge (can be over the phone)
- Initial counseling appointment and intake interview assessment, 90 min: $150.00
- Each additional counseling appointment, 45-50 min: $100.00
- Initial couples counseling appointment and intake interview assessment, 90 min: $200.00
- Each additional couples counseling appointment, 45-50 min: $120.00
- Administration, interpretation, and feedback of major personality assessments (e.g., Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory, Millon Clinical Multiaxial Inventory): $175.00 per test
- Administration, interpretation, and feedback for brief psychological assessments: $50.00 per test
• Cancellation/No show policy: Clients can cancel any time up to the time of appointment and will not be charged. There will be a $25.00 charge for failure to show for 5 scheduled appointments. After 5 missed appointments, a full session rate will be charged ($90.00). Multiple no-shows may result in termination of the counseling relationship.
Please contact me via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (336-549-7694) to if you have any questions or would like to set an appointment!